When you have decided to sell your home, the services of a qualified real estate professional is of the utmost importance.* The ideal real estate sales representative should have a good working knowledge of the local real estate market and market conditions.
* They should also be prepared to deliver a high standard of service and be able to explain what that service is, by providing you with a detailed outline of process including what tools and resources they will be utilizing to ensure that your home will be exposed to every potential buyer in the market place today, thus resulting in the highest sale price possible.
* They should also have the support of their real estate company and other professionals including their manager and real estate broker, building inspectors, lawyers etc.
* Most importantly, a good agent will save you time and make your money. You should always have a written explanation of the services you are getting for the monies you are paying.
Here are the advantages of working with a Royal LePage Team Realty sales representative:
* They know real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your home.
* They will establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that your property is exposed to every potential buyer that could be in the market place today for your home.
* They take care of all the many tasks involved in selling a house (from placing your listing to putting up the for sale sign). This ensures that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you.* They are an expert in the home selling process and as such will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
* They are experienced negotiators and will work for to get you the best price possible.
* At Royal LePage we have offered offered the ultimate level of real estate services to our clients and customers since 1913, and still continue to do so. Our Royal LePage Team Realty sales representatives are extensively trained, our products and services are exceptional, and our company is committed to delivering the best results to our clients.
The trade marks displayed on this site, including CREA®, MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos and design marks are owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association. REALTOR® is a trade mark of REALTOR® Canada Inc., a corporation owned by Canadian Real Estate Association and the National Association of REALTORS®. Other trade marks may be owned by real estate boards and other third parties. Nothing contained on this site gives any user the right or license to use any trade mark displayed on this site without the express permission of the owner.
powered by WEBKITS