The two most important decisions you will make with your Royal LePage Real Team Realty Real Estate Professional is:
1. determining the right asking price for your property and
2. determining what improvements you will need to make to your home to get it ready for market.Once you’ve achieved a realistic sales price, and set a timetable for completion of improvements, you can count on your property being professionally marketed and promoted by your Royal LePage Team Realty Sales Representative who will utilize all the tools and resources available to them. This will ensure that your home is exposed to every potential buyer in the market place today thus resulting in the highest sales price possible in the least amount of time.
The Benefits of Pricing Right and Preparing Your Home for Sale:
* Your home will sell faster, as it will appeal to more qualified buyers because it will out class the competition.
* Your home doesn’t lose its “marketability.”
* The closer to market value, the higher the offers.
* A well-priced and professionally presented home can also generate competing offers.
* It will cause Real Estate Professionals to be enthusiastic about presenting your property to their buyers.
The trade marks displayed on this site, including CREA®, MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos and design marks are owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association. REALTOR® is a trade mark of REALTOR® Canada Inc., a corporation owned by Canadian Real Estate Association and the National Association of REALTORS®. Other trade marks may be owned by real estate boards and other third parties. Nothing contained on this site gives any user the right or license to use any trade mark displayed on this site without the express permission of the owner.
powered by WEBKITS